ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY WORKSHOPS
3: The Digital Explosion and it’s Impact on the Independent Filmmaker:
Embrace Future: Return to Profit
With all the new innovations available to the pro-sumer market, what is right for your specific goals and needs? Where is the future of cinema going?
- Keeping abreast with the times
- Can Digital really assist?
- Formats vs. Timeframes
- Where is your money best spent?
- Editing in the field
- Effects/ CGI/ Post Production options
- Digital Distribution
4: Packaging your film: The Business of Your Art: Show Me The Money!
It’s one thing to make a movie, it’s another to raise the money in this high-risk industry. This workshop identifies the major elements of concern to investors and outlines the pertinent elements needed in a successful business plan. We dissect an existing business plan and analyze its structural design.
- Structure and format
- Unique elements / genre, demographics, originality
- Risk management
- Business structure / General Partnership, Limited Partnership, LLC
- Attachments: Pro’s and Con’s
These topics and issues should allow for a diverse forum of discussion designed to stimulate the nascent filmmaker into visualizing their needs and options, resulting in a more efficient and potentially successful project.
P.O. Box 631302 , Houston , TX 77263 #713-627-0145
Email email@example.com Cell # 832-265-0275